Economic and Business Development / Budget Support
PostTeam of Experts
For the Team
- University education or in its absence at least 5 years of professional experience on top of the experience required for the specific expert category.
Cat. I Expert
- 12 years in public policies to support economic development;
- 1 professional experience with an EU budget support review in the field since 2015.
- Authorship of policy assessments in the field of Small enterprise development/ Financial markets (including insurance)/ Commercial Justice in the last five years.
- English fluency.
Cat. III Expert
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Authorship of policy assessments in the field Small enterprise development/ Financial markets (including insurance) / Commercial Justice in the last five years.
- See below minimum requirements for the Team.
For the Team
At least one expert has to demonstrate:
- five years in leading, managing or coordinating policy measures or projects;
- three years of cumulative experience in one of the following areas: public policies for business innovation, export promotion, investment promotion, support to small and medium sized enterprises;
- three years in at least one of the following areas:public policies for financial market development, banking, insurance, micro-finance and other non-banking services, deposit and pension funds, financial reporting, accounting and auditing;
- three years in at least one of the following areas: public policies for commercial justice, private law, company law, in-court mediation, arbitration, insolvency procedures;
- one year of professional experience related to interpreting and assessing the quality of enterprise statistics;
- English fluency;
- At least one team member should be fluent in Georgian.
/ To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: GEORGIA / SIEA-2018-55 FWC SIEA 2018
Duration of assignment35 w.d. (Cat.I); 65 w.d. (Cat.II