CESO's recruiting an Intern in Public Policy
PostIntern in Public Policy
We are recruiting an Intern in Public Policy to support the coordination of consultancy projects implemented by CESO and its associated companies. The intern will be actively engaged in implementing the company's strategy, which will require regular contact with clients, partners, and consultants with experience in a variety of public policy issues at the international level.
- Collect prospective information on public policy consultancy projects worldwide funded by international development agencies;
- Collect and review back-up information to support the elaboration of methodologies to solve public policy issues in the scope of consultancy projects’ acquisition;
- Collect and analyse quantitative data on public policy topics;
- Conduct critical analysis and support drafting technical contents required by consultancy projects;
- Support the development of new work tools;
- Support the preparation of consultancy assignments;
- Support other tasks related to the implementation of the company’s strategy.
If you are interested, before sending us your application, please consider (compulsory requirements):
- Do you have a Master’s degree in economics, public policy, sociology, or related field?
- Are you interested and motivated to research, collect, review and carry-out thorough analyses of data on public policy issues at the international level?
- Do you have experience in quantitative analysis methods and are you able to work with large data sets?
- Do you have strong analytical skills, problem-solving orientation and attention to detail while preparing written documents?
- Do you have strong communication skills, both in English and Portuguese? For non-Portuguese natives, intermediate knowledge of the Portuguese language will be considered adequate.
- Do you have good computer skills – especially advanced command of MS-Excel® and other tools for data analysis, MS-Word® and MS-PowerPoint®?
If you answered “yes” to ALL the above questions, then consider (additional requirements):
- Do you have specific professional interest and/or previous experience in public policy issues such as economic planning, trade integration, public finance and/or private sector development, in the context of international development?
- Are you a self-starter, used to working with autonomy and prepared to work in an international competitive environment?
- Do you have a basic understanding of project management?
Location: Office in Lisbon
Report: Chief Operating Officer
Start Date: December 2021
Duration: 9 months
If you meet the requirements defined for this position and are motivated to embrace this new challenge, send us your application before November 30, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to – Internship in Public Policy - ADMIN 21/01.
As part of the application, please include your CV and motivation letter.
We ensure confidentially throughout the process
Duration of assignment9 months