Low Carbon and Circular Economy in Canada (LCBA Canada)
PostFinance and Funding Expert
CESO is looking for an expert that shall provide support on advice and guidance to the Canadian stakeholders engaged in the LCBA Canada project, on the opportunities and procedures to access financing sources (especially green financing and funding) in Canada.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master Degree in Finance, International Trade or Business, with a focus on Project Financing/funding, or proven experience in these areas.
- Superior written and oral communication skills in English;
General professional experience:
A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in issues related to project financing, especially in the EU and Canada, business partnership development, or international trade.
Specific professional experience:
- Proven experience in providing assistance to Canadian corporations to find the most adequate funding mechanism, especially green funding;
- Consolidated knowledge of the Canadian business environment;
- Attested experience working with the private sector;
- Experience with dealing with EU funded projects is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference LCBA Canada: Funding Expert.
Duration of assignmentTo be decided