IT quality assurance in the EU assistance projects
PostSenior IT Expert / Team Leader
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Math or Engineering or equivalent 5 years of work of additional to general professional experience as an engineer in a Member State of the EU or in Ukraine
- 10 years of experience in general in ICT field.
- 5 years of designing, deployment and management of e-government projects, designing/developing ICT architectures, requirements gathering and testing. The different projects shall cover different parts of the e-government (national or Cross-border Digital Public Services, open data, e-Participation projects, interoperability platforms, etc.), technologies (cloud vs own data centers) at a national or the EU level. However, the necessary experience should be demonstrated concretely by reference to concrete mandates or projects;
- Using Unified Modelling Language (UML), Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) or similar business analysis tools.
- Using Oracle, SAP or similar enterprise resource planning and project management tools.
- Using project management methodologies such as methodology of Project Management Institute (PMI), PRINCE2 (“PRojects IN Controlled Environments”) PRINCE2 or the open project management methodology PM2.
- In deployment of e-government projects in Ukraine will be an asset;
- proven knowledge of EU ICT regulations and policy.
- English proficiency.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: REQUEST SIEA-2018-3956 FWC SIEA 2018
Duration of assignment250 w.d.