Improved regional fisheries management
- Master’s degree in Fisheries or any development related field.
- At least 12 years’ in fisheries and aquaculture, blue economy, food security, or any related development field;
- knowledge of the fisheries governance, management, blue economy sector in West Africa and experience in similar operations in West Africa;
- in evaluations of international/ EU-funded projects.
- The expert will help to design and structure the evaluation, review methodologies, collect, analyze, and interpret findings, and draft various components of the evaluation reports under the direction of the Team Leader
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference SIEA-2018-7032 and the position you are applying for.
START AND END – TO BE DEFINED
Duration of assignment35 w.d