Senior Non-Key Expert:
Economist working on European Carbon Reduction Policies’ Impacts on Internal and International Trade
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of an MA degree in the field relevant to the role: e.g. economics, political science, business administration.
- Public speaking skills;
- Drafting skills;
- Policy communication skills
General professional experience
At least 10 years in economic modelling of policy impacts.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on issues related to green economy, green transition, carbon-reduction, and assessing economic impacts of these policies in the European Union through economic modelling;
- Proven understanding of specificities of the European Union policies related to the field (e.g. through the track record of publications or previous professional engagements).
The following specific requirements will be considered an asset:
- A track record of communicating research to policy-makers;
- Track record of publications on the issues relevant to the theme of the event.
- Knowledge of EU-Canada trade relations is an asset.
- Fluent in English. Working level of French is an advantage.
The assignment period date provided here is purely indicative and subject to potential alterations, possibly extending its duration. Any modifications will always be executed with the agreement of the chosen candidate.
If you are interested, please submit your application with CV for our email: email@example.com and mentioning the reference in the subject of the email - Senior Non-Key Expert: Economist
Duration of assignment15 w.d.