CESO'S Technical Department is recruiting Project Managers
PostProject Manager / Technical Department
CESO is a Portuguese international development consultancy company, which provides technical assistance services in the main domains of economic, social and organizational development in international markets. The Technical Department, responsible for managing the company’s project portfolio, is recruiting Project Managers that will make a decisive contribution to the reinforcement of its team.
Main Responsibilities of a Project Manager in relation to the Project(s) assigned to him/her:
- The planning of the activities;
- The planning of the interventions of the experts who make part of the different technical teams;
- Contractual and financial management;
- The coordination and elaboration of the activity reports;
- Backstopping support to the technical teams (logistic, administrative and operational);
- Whenever necessary, the search and identification of experts to respond to the particular needs of each project;
- Liaison with clients (European Union, World Bank, Government Institutions, etc.), as well as, partners of consortium fostering a good articulation and cooperative relations.
Minimum requirements (compulsory):
- Bachelor degree (4 years or equivalent) in economics, international relations or related area;
- Experience, specific training and/or interest in cooperation and international development;
- Interest and high capacity of self-learning/research and work in themes and languages of diverse sectors (Agriculture and Rural Development, Health, Education, Public Finance, Private Sector Development, Diplomacy and Bilateral Relations, etc.);
- Availability to take on a proactive and autonomous (not to confuse with solitary) project management;
- Very good command of English and Portuguese;
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally.
High commitment to the quality of your work and to the values of the company.
Additional Requirements (advantage):
- Working knowledge of French;
- Experience in the interpretation of contracts and rules of multilateral agencies;
- Experience in monitoring indicators towards the achievement of the Project’s Results.
Location: Office in Lisbon. It is not anticipated the need for international travel.
Report: Technical Director
Start Date: November 2019
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
To apply, complete the online application form: Project Manager TD 19/02
- Submit your application by 20 of October 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- We ensure confidentially throughout the process.
Duration of assignment12 months (extendable)