Palestinian Justice System
PostTeam Leader – Rule of Law / Access to Justice Academic and Policy Expert
- Master’s degree in law or political science or public administration or a related social science field;
- in the absence of this degree, an equivalent professional experience at the minimum of an additional 5 years to the 12 years required below;
- Academic and practical knowledge of rule of law and access to justice;
- with the procedures and methods of intervention of the European Commission in the countries of the Southern Neighborhood;
- understanding of dynamics in government, civil society and the donor community in developing countries;
- with working on gender equality policies.
- At least 12 years working on access to justice and rule of law matters in developing countries;
- Demonstrated research background, including assessing legal and justice needs and services and demonstrated experience producing high quality reports in English;
- leading complex research initiatives and working in multi-disciplinary teams that comprise expertise on statistics, economics, fragility and human rights.
- 2 years as team leader and experience managing diverse and integrated teams, both in country and remotely;
- 5 years in using evidence for policy reforms to promote the rule of law and/ or specifically enhance access to justice.
- In the Middle East and, particularly, in Palestine.
- English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-8311 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment89 w.d.