Palestinian Justice System
- Master’s degree in law or political science or public administration or management or a related social science field;
- in the absence of this degree, 5 years to the 6 years required below;
- Knowledge of EU cooperation instruments and implementation modalities;
- with Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks.
- Familiarity with and understanding of dynamics in government, civil society and the donor community in developing countries;
- with working on gender equality policies;
- 6 years in the administrative and financial management of development projects;
- 3 years with European Union procedures and, in particular, with:
- Preparation of identification sheets, action sheets including technical and administrative provisions and other annexes / forms required by the Commission;
- Procurement procedures;
- Monitoring and reporting.
- In the Middle East and, in particular, in Palestine.
- English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-8311 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment27 w.d.