Webinars on taxation and business
PostSenior Expert I - Team Leader
Expert 1 is expected to
- Draft the 5 policy notes;
- Incorporate the comments from the EC on each note;
- Work with expert two in relation to the design, preparation, organisation and implementation of the webinar.
- Degree in finance or economics.
- 12 years in the field of International Cooperation and 8 years in the field of Domestic Revenue Mobilisation/taxation and development.
- 3 references as Team Leader for studies or policy notes assignments in the field of Domestic Revenue Mobilisation. If at least one of these references is related to ACP countries would be considered as an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of the DRM related tools and of DRM issues in ACP countries. Excellent cooperative, analytical, drafting and presentational skills.
- English proficiency.
- Knowledge of French (B2) is a plus.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/Multi
Duration of assignment55 w.d.