Sustainable Business Dialogue
PostPrivate Sector Development Expert / Team Leader
- Advanced university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Public Administration or related field.
- Six years conducting research and/or (policy) analysis in the areas of investment (including FDI), Trade or business development is a must.
- Ability to link micro and macro-economics and challenges to the business environment issues, and the proven ability to elaborate cost benefit analyses in a language to be communicated to non-experts and used for policy purposes is a must.
- In drafting policy recommendations for developing countries is an asset.
- In the arrangement and execution of private-private and/or private-public consultations and/or dialogues is an asset.
- Knowledge of taxation issues, immigration policies and public revenue collection in the East African Community is an asset.
- With developing business plans and organization structure of institutions is an asset.
- With communication management and/or developing strategic communication plans is an asset.
- English fluency;
- Knowledge of Swahili is an asset.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: FWC SIEA 2018-LOT 2:FED/2017/039-056
Duration of assignment150 working days