Access to Justice in Punjab
PostJustice development and reform Expert
Master’s Degree in law, post-graduate studies (e.g. PhD) in Criminal or Civil Law an advantage.
- At least 6 years in programs related to justice development and reform in Pakistan;
- working with the Pakistani Judiciary would be of advantage;
- knowledge of the Pakistani legal framework and the justice sector;
- in rule of law and justice or security sector in Pakistan and particularly in Punjab would be a distinct advantage;
- as a judge or prosecutor, lawyer or senior officer in a governmental institution such as Ministry of Justice would be an asset.
- Proven record of multi-stakeholder consultations and cooperation with donors, international organisations, public administrations and civil society in the sector;
- Fluency in English and Urdu.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Pakistan/Request 2018/ 403373/Lot 3
Duration of assignment20 working days