Promotion of Human Rights in Pakistan - Final Evaluation
PostTeam of Experts
- Relevant University degrees to deliver with quality and efficiency.
- At least one member of the expert team will hold at Master's degree in Law, Human Rights, Governance, or another subject relevant to this assignment. Or a relevant University degree at Bachelor’s level with additional relevant specific professional experience of at least three years (in addition to the general /specific professional experience indicated below).
The Team Leader should demonstrate the following skills:
In-depth knowledge of:
- OECD-DAC evaluation norms and standards;
- EU evaluation norms and standards, in particular of DG INTPA evaluation methodology;
- in design of evaluation frameworks and development of evaluation matrices, use of indicators and measures for evaluation;
- in intervention cycle management according to the EU approach;
- of the logical framework approach and related tools for the identification, design, monitoring and evaluation of projects and for results frameworks and results chain analysis;
- in theory-based approaches: Theory of change, logic models;
- in identification and integrated analysis of development programmes, including stakeholder analysis, risk analysis, institutional capacity assessment;
- Practical field experience with facilitation tools and qualitative assessment tools (including focus group discussions and participatory identification techniques).
- At least 10 years in the area of project/programme evaluation with solid experience in rigorous evaluation methods and techniques.
- Within the 10 years of experience, at least three professional assignments in the field of development cooperation.
- In addition, the evaluation team must have a cumulative experience of at least 10 years of working in the area of Human Rights.
At least one of the experts must:
- demonstrate ten years of solid and diversified experience in the design, management, supervision and evaluation of Human Rights projects;
- successfully completed five professional assignments with as main objective the identification and /or the formulation of programmes in the field of Human Rights (this includes the capacity to adapt and use quantitative and qualitative methods of data collection and analysis) and at least 3 of them should be EU funded.
- English Proficiency;
- At least 2 members shall possess Urdu proficiency.
Requested number of days per category:
|Expert category||Minimum requirement concerning the category||Number of working days||Additional information
|Category I||As indicated above||145||Minimum number of working days on mission: 100|
|Category II||As indicated above||95||Minimum number of working days on mission: 50|
|Category III||As indicated above||30|
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/multi and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignmentSee above