Palestinian Justice System
PostAdministration of Justice Expert
- Master’s degree in law or political science or public administration or a related social science field;
- in the absence, an equivalent professional experience at the minimum of an additional 5 years to the 6 years required below;
- In the Middle East;
- in using evidence for policy reforms to promote the rule of law and/ or enhance access to justice;
- with working on gender equality policies;
- in using alternative dispute resolution methods;
- familiarity with Monitoring and Evaluation frameworks.
- 6 years in the functioning of justice;
- 5 years as an expert formulating and implementing projects to improve the administration of justice and/or access to justice and the provision of services to citizens, especially in civil, family and commercial matters;
- In-depth knowledge of legal and regulatory aspects related to court management methods, mainly civil, family and commercial courts;
- in Palestine;
- knowledge of Arabic;
- Academic knowledge and practical experience of the Palestinian justice system and/or human rights.
- English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-8311 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment63 w.d