IT quality assurance in the EU assistance projects
PostSenior Legal Expert on E-government and ICT sector in the EU
- Master degree or equivalent 5 years of work of additional to general professional experience.
- 10 years in general legal areas of ICT sector in EU.
- 4 years in counselling on European e-government regulations and the related EU acquis. The experience may include various forms of legal counselling for private clients, state or non-governmental organizations or international institutions and organisations.
It would be an asset:
- proven knowledge of the EU digital policies and ICT sector regulations;
- in performing legal analysis and recommendations for e-government projects.
- English proficiency.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian would be an asset.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: REQUEST SIEA-2018-3956 FWC SIEA 2018
Duration of assignment100 w.d