Modernisation of the agricultural sector
PostPublic sector reform expert
- Master degree or equivalent, PhD an advantage), ideally in agricultural economics/development economic.
- 12 years' in agricultural sector reforms in the context of development;
- three quantitative and qualitative field research or evaluation projects with experience in data collection with rural communities in developing contexts using participatory, livelihoods or equivalent methods.
- In agricultural value chain/cluster development in a private sector context in developing countries for at least 5 years;
- In evaluating at least one World Bank-implemented project;
- Capacity building in public sector reforms of development stakeholders in at least one project;
- In agricultural policy design, analysis and implementation in at least 2 projects;
- In Public-Private Partnership;
- In gender issues mainstreaming in development;
- Practical or research experience in the region.
- In EU budget support design, review or implementation
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of local languages (Sinhalese and Tamil) is an asset.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Sri Lanka /Request 2019/405327/Lot 1.
Duration of assignment30 working days