INTERNATIONAL FUNDS AT REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
PostSenior Expert in multilateral organizations and fund raising
- Master’s degree in social sciences, economics, development cooperation, project management or a related field, or in its absence, 15 years in the related field following a university diploma.
- 12 years with multilateral organizations and fund raising in development cooperation in the ACP area.
- 10 years in capacity as fundraiser and proven track record in accessing funds (grants) and submission of successfully financed projects.
- 12 years in project preparation funded by donors.
- 10 years in capacity building related to resource mobilization and project preparation;
- with at least 2 donor funded organizations, including the EU.
- English proficiency.
- Knowledge in French would be desirable.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Mauritius/Request 2018/401039/Lot 6
Duration of assignment75 working days