IT quality assurance in the EU assistance projects
PostJunior ICT Expert
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Math or Engineering or equivalent of 5 years as an ICT engineer in Ukraine or in a Member State of the EU.
- At least 3 years in ICT projects.
- In designing and deployment of at least one e-government projects. The project may cover at least one part of the e-government solutions (national or Cross-border Digital Public Services, open data, e-Participation projects, interoperability platforms, etc.), at regional or national level. However, the necessary experience should be demonstrated concretely by reference to concrete mandates or projects;
It would be an asset:
- in deployment of e-government projects in Ukraine;
- proven knowledge of the EU ICT regulations and policy;
- in preparation of analytical reports.
- English and Ukrainian proficiency.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: REQUEST SIEA-2018-3956 FWC SIEA 2018
Duration of assignment350 w.d