Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Culture for a Functional Review of institutions
PostExpert in Culture Policy Reform / Cultural Heritage
Master's degree in the field of culture policy and/or protection of cultural heritage, or in its absence, at least 4 years above the required general professional experience.
- 6 years of experience in preparation of strategic documents related to creation of cultural policies, protection of cultural heritage;
- 3 projects for developing of culture and/or protection of cultural heritage policy, completed in the European Union countries and/or candidate countries for EU membership;
- 2 strategic documents as national culture/cultural heritage policy document, national strategy, action plan, etc.
- 3 reviews of management and organisational structure, services, training, responsibilities and accountability of staff with regard public administration reform and/or culture policy and/or protection of cultural heritage.
- English fluency, both written and spoken.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: FWC SIEA 2018 3005
Duration of assignment100 w.d