Promote the social and green economy
PostTeam of Experts
Qualifications and skills required for the team
- Knowledge of the socio-economic situation in the Southern Neighbourhood (at least 4 years' experience);
- economic analysis (at least 5 assignments/publications);
- good understanding of the policy framework of EU external relations, economic development assistance, and financial assistance instruments.
Professional Experience of the Team
- Good understanding of the policy framework of EU external relations, economic development assistance, and financial assistance instruments.
- Socio-economic and institutional analysis (relevant publications and analytical work carried out, at least 10 assignments/publications overall);
- with the EC instruments and policies (at least 10 assignments with the EC);
- a deep understanding and operational experience linked to social entrepreneurship/social economy, in particular related to legal framework, challenges, and opportunities linked to it (minimum 7 years; at least 6 assignments);
- with private sector development and investment policies and tools, (8 years);
- access to finance issues, in particular equity finance and impact financing (minimum 7 years).
- The team of experts will have to possess an excellent knowledge of English and one expert out of the three should speak fluent French.
- Fluent knowledge of Arabic by one member of the team could be considered an asset.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: SIEA-2018-1523
Duration of assignmentSee below