Support the development of the Financial Management Information System
PostBudget Planning System and Analytics Expert
- Master's degree preferably in law, economics, public administration, or public finance management. In the absence of degrees, equivalent professional experience in the sector, at least 3 years in addition to the general experience duration.
- 6 years in Planning and Budgeting implementation;
- 3 years implementing IBM Planning Analytics.
- 5 years providing technical assistance in Public Financial management, with a focus on development of Financial Management Information Systems (FMIS).
- With the Planning Analytics Workspace, including at least 1 project which involved the web version of the IBM Planning Analytics tool using the web front-end.
- Delivery of training for Planning Analytics for both developers and functional specialists.
- English proficiency
HOW TO APPLY: If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-19377 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment150 w.d.