Actions for the Annual Action Program 2022
PostNatural Resources Management – Forestry Expert
Master's Degree (or equivalent) in the forestry, integrated natural resources management, environment, resource economics or relevant discipline.
- At least 6 years in forestry management and/or valuation/transformation of forest as natural capital asset.
- In the development and/or analysis of sustainable forest management projects with integrated land-use planning and related mechanisms and/or opportunities for “Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation + Community Development (REDD+)”
In, at least, one of the following:
- Identification, formulation and/or implementation of sustainable forest capital management / forest-based value chains;
- in developing carbon credit schemes with benefit sharing for local communities;
- with a development agenda and a clear focus on inclusion of local communities’ natural resources management and multi-stakeholder participation.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-9016 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment53 working days