ProInvest: Technical Assistance for the Definition of Integrated Projects in the ACP Region
The global objective of the assignment is to revive institutional capacity building projects in African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries including:
- Policy dialogue and policy reform advocacy to encourage investment;
- Institutional strengthening of the professional organisations involved in these sectors to improve the quality of the services they provide to their member and in particular their capacity to:
○ Bring their members up to speed with regard to quality and norms;
○ Facilitate access to credit;
○ Facilitate joint-ventures and business partnerships;
○ Develop policy advocacy skills.
- Partnership initiatives to encourage investments and the transfer of technology and know-how between European and ACP enterprises in these sectors (missions, fairs, etc.);
- Development of long-term relationships and networking between European and ACP professional organisations and their members.