The CALL FOR APPLICATIONS for the EU-financed matchmaking-mission on “Low Carbon Agriculture” is officially opened from Monday, 13th of February to Sunday, March 19th.
We would kindly ask you to replicate/forward the call for application for potential beneficiary SMEs within your network of associates.
MATCHMAKING MISSION ON LOW CARBON AGRICULTURE
EU-funded International Business Matchmaking Programme between Small and Medium-sized enterprises from Brazil and the EU 28-Member-states
Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil in May 1-5, 2017
Apply online here
OBS: The selected participants will have to be available in São Paulo-SP (capital) from Sunday April 30.
TRAVEL COSTS OF SELECTED SMEs WILL BE 80% REIMBURSED.
The matchmaking mission is organized in institutional partnership with Sebrae (Serviço Brasileiro de Apoio à Micro e Pequena Empresa), CNA (Confederação Nacional da Agricultura) in line with the Agrishow 2017 Exhibition in Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brasil.
Should you have any questions, please contact us by this e-mail
- MORE INFORMATION
LCBA has identified the technological routes and business potentials for European small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the Brazilian market, both for technology and service providers with the aim to promote joint businesses. Please find below detailed information about technology needs and business opportunities for this mission.
- TECHNOLOGIES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Plant nutrition: Efficient fertilization;
- Animal nutrition: Low emissions animal diet;
- Biotechnology: Artificial insemination and genetic enhancement of livestock and plants;
- Biological nitrogen fixation;
- Planting of forests: in vitro reproduction systems, effective seed production techniques, planting, pest control, etc.;
- Livestock farms: recovery of degraded pastures and integration of crop-livestock-forest;
- Soil conservation: technologies for reforestation and fire detection;
- Machinery industry technologies;
- Precision agriculture: management of the agricultural property;
- Capacity-building in Low-Carbon Agriculture;
- Consultancy: GHG emission inventories, carbon storage, and monitoring tools for sustainable agriculture;
- Geoprocessing: land use change mapping, modeling, software tools and satellite imagery;
- Agricultural productivity monitoring and estimates: modeling and software tools.