As we all know, saving energy and water are essential, among other things, for the preservation of the environment and for the progressive change of some simple and accessible habits in our daily lives, which will make a difference. These small everyday gestures are everyone's responsibility to ensure a better future.
CESO and its Workers are aware that every detail is essential for these changes to take place.
So, concerning what we already do about Energy and Water Savings, we must pay more attention to the following daily habits:
- Turn off the lights in areas where nobody is;
- Avoid turning on the air conditioning in areas that are not being used;
- Do not leave the equipment on stand-by;
- Turn off all other equipment when not in use;
- Unplug cell phones or tablets when charged;
- Only print documents that are essential to have physically;
- Whenever possible, try to keep the temperature of the workplace between 18º C and 22º C;
- The microwave must always be kept with the door closed and with the timer set to zero;
- Do not put hot food in the fridge;
- Make the most of sunlight;
- Instead of using the elevator, choose, whenever possible, the stairs;
- Avoid, whenever possible, the consumption of bottled water;
- Be careful not to leave any faucet open;
- Report any water leaks.
All suggestions that complement those already presented will be considered into account.