We are pleased to announce that CESO is a member of consortia retained by EU for all six lots of the Framework Contract “Services for the Implementation of External Aid” - FWC SIEA 2018, previously known as FWC BENEF 2013.
The new thematic lots for the FWC SIEA 2018 are:
- Lot 1 – Sustainable management of natural resources and resilience;
- Lot 2 – Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs;
- Lot 3 - Human Rights, Democracy and Peace;
- Lot 4 – Human Development and safety net;
- Lot 5 – Budget Support;
- Lot 6 – Innovative financing for Development .
You can find further detail on the subsectors of in lot in the ATTACHED FILE.
The Framework Contracts (FWC) are signed between the EU and a number of preferred suppliers for the provision of consultancy services for the benefit of third countries targeted by EU external aid programmes. The assignment may cover any of the stages of the project cycle, including identification, formulation, technical assistance to the implementation, as well as monitoring and evaluation.
CESO has been actively participating in the FWC since in initial rounds in 2000, having implemented contracts in more than 50 countries around the world.
In this new round, which will be in place from 2018 until 2022, some relevant changes have been introduced by the EU, notably:
- The previous 12 lots where now merged into only six;
- The assignment will have a maximum duration of up to 3 years (previously 2 years) and a maximum overall budget of up to EUR 999,999 (previously EUR 300,000);
- For contracts over EUR 300,000 a more comprehensive methodology may be required;
- The experts’ fees will now include the living allowance
By participating in all six lots CESO will, during the next four years, receive a vast number of Requests for Services (assignments) in all thematic areas of the EU external aid programmes.
In order to implement the new FWC, we are continuously expanding our network of national and international experts, to ensure the most adequate response to each specific Request for Services launched by the European Commission services.
If you wish to receive more information or send us your CV, feel free to contact us as email@example.com