Support to Transitional Justice
PostSenior Expert in project management /evaluation in the fields of transitional justice
CountryColombia / Worlwide
Master's Degree in Development, International Relations, Diplomacy, Social sciences, Law or other relevant field related to this assignment.
- 12 years in the management and / or evaluation of projects in the fields of transitional justice.
- 8 years in evaluation of or management of projects/programmes in the area of transitional justice;
- 5 years of project cycle management (PCM) application, monitoring and evaluation of projects preferably in the field of crisis, conflict prevention and crisis preparedness, notably in fragile states and/or countries prone to political instability, and in particular those related transitional justice;
- conducting evaluation / reviews / assessment of large-scale donor funded projects or programmes in a conflict or conflict prone context.
- In the management of complex and politically sensitive projects in a conflict or conflict prone context as well as a track-record of successful coordination and team management.
Will be an asset:
- In evaluation of transitional justice and/or IfS or IcSP funded programmes or interventions.
- English proficiency (written and spoken).
- Good command of French.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Colombia/Worlwide/Request 2018/399912/Lot 3
Duration of assignment50 working days