Mid- Term and End Term Evaluation of the ''Support to Civil Society
PostCivil Society project management Senior Expert
- Master degree in social science, development studies, international relations or related fields; or equivalent professional experience of at least 15 years in the sector.
- 12 years in the field of Civil Society project management and project design, leadership, Theory of Change and knowledge management.
- 5 experiences in evaluation and monitoring of development co-operation projects, financed by different types of Donors/Institutions, like the European Union, bilateral donors and multilateral institutions in the field of environment, climate change and development programmes;
- 5 contributions to identification and formulation of EU projects.
- 3 years' as team leader.
- In conducting complex multi-country and multi stakeholder evaluations;
- desirable experience in Bhutan and any South Asian countries and in understanding the complex geo-political / socio-cultural environment;
- expertise in evaluating regional and research for development types of organisations and programme ideally linked to Civil Society programmes is an asset.
- English proficiency
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: REF: Request 2018/ 401235/Lot 3
Duration of assignment27 working days