Support PEFA Assessments and PFM Reform Roadmap
PostPublic financial management senior expert
CountryPapua New Guinea
- Masters’ degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant, directly related discipline (e.g. PEFA Assessment process, planning, managing and using PEFA) or an equivalent professional experience in a related field of at least 5 years – in addition to the professional experience required below.
- 12 years in public financial management within government structures.
- 5 years in directing and managing national and especially sub-national PEFA assessments.
- 5 years supporting and implementing PFM Reform Roadmaps that have been developed from PEFA assessments.
- 5 years in working with public sector in conducting PFM reforms.
- 3 demonstrated professional experiences in providing on-the-job or classroom based training, coaching and mentoring.
- 3 assignments in developing countries.
- 1 assignment in the Pacific Islands Countries would be an advantage.
- English proficiency
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Papua New Guinea/Request138778/DH/SER/multi/Lot 5
Duration of assignment200 working days