Access to Justice in Punjab
PostSenior Expert in justice or justice reform programs / Team Leader
- Master’s Degree in law, post-graduate studies (e.g. PhD) in Criminal or Civil Law an advantage
- At least 12 years in an international development role in Rule of Law, justice or justice reform programs with focus on analysis of institutional strengthening, capacity building as well as project design for improvement of the justice sector;
- in evaluation of EU programs required;
- in evaluation of justice reform projects would be an advantage;
- in project and programme evaluation and should be well versed in evaluation methods and techniques;
- in working in Asia, preferably in South East Asia.
- At least 5 years' in Systemic Approaches to institutional (& organisational) development, reform, capacity building and change processes in the democratic governance sector in developing countries;
- knowledge of EU policies and programmes in the field of justice and anti-corruption;
- of gender mainstreaming and RBA in project design and implementation;
- proven record of multi-stakeholder consultations and cooperation with donors, international organizations, public administrations and civil society in the sector.
- Fluency in Englis.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Pakistan/Request 2018/ 403373/Lot 3
Duration of assignment40 working days