Technical Assistance EIB EU4Skills
- Degree in an appropriate engineering discipline, building surveying, construction management or directly related discipline or equivalent;
- Preferably, hold a professional qualification related to your field of studies, such as Chartered Engineer status, Professional Engineer status, membership of a professional body or association or equivalent;
- 12 years with at least 6 years of professional demonstrated experience in the field of engineering, building surveying, building construction management, public building design and/or construction, construction works supervision, or other relevant related to the assignment;
- in at least 5 projects/assignments of producing written analysis, technical advice, design documentation, performing building condition surveys, cost control and financial management, construction management, construction works supervision, contract management, programme management or other relevant project preparation, project implementation and monitoring experience in a similar field;
- working in projects with different settings, with or for relevant private or public organisations or investment institutions such as Multilateral Development Banks and International Financial Institutions, that have requirements for project implementation and/or monitoring in at least 2 projects/assignments in the past 10 years;
- of school building or other similar public buildings would be an advantage;
- working knowledge of the EU Directives concerning environmental (and social) impact assessment (EIA) would be an advantage;
- familiarity of working with EU institutions and/or the European Investment Bank would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Good or better oral and written command of Ukrainian would be an advantage;
- Full computer literacy.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Ukraine/Request 2020/833487
Duration of assignment71 working days