Regional Facility for Business Development and Investment Climate
PostTeam Leader and Private Sector Development Expert
- Degree (preferably post-graduate degree / Masters) in Business, Economics, Law, or other field relevant to the assignment.
- 15 years of general professional experience relevant to the sector (economic development, PSD, Trade, investment, etc.);
- 5 years in managing PSD projects, with a focus on Public Private Dialogue (PPD) / private sector advocacy;
- 5 years in economic development policy, regulation, legal frameworks, and/or institutional reforms, to promote trade, economic stability, conducive business environments, and attract investments;
- Comparable leadership experience (Team Leader or similar) on large-scale economic development / PSD projects;
- in EU Policy Dialogue related to economic development / PSD / trade;
- Extensive working experience in the area of PSD / trade in the target region (EA-SA-IO);
- with the Sustainable Business for Africa (SB4A) platform will be an asset;
- Senior level (Team Leader, Key Expert, or similar) experience on large-scale regional / multi-country projects will be an asset.
- English fluency;
- French fluency is an asset.
Duration of assignment