Developmental Housing Reconstruction Support
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with authoritative credentials/qualifications in low-cost and appropriate construction technologies, environmental and participatory design processes.
- In social or post-emergency housing, participatory planning or construction processes, development planning, social infrastructure and design/community building in developing contexts in at least one project;
- In environmental sustainability management/design/consultancy in at least 3 projects.
It is an advantage:
- In Public-Private Partnership;
- In gender issues mainstreaming in development Advantage;
- Practical or research experience in the region;
- Knowledge of local languages (Sinhalese and Tamil).
- English proficiency.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference:
Sri Lanka / Request 2018 / 401772 / Lot 1
Duration of assignment20 working days