PostGovernance Senior Expert
- Master's Degree Academic level in a sector related to the lot, such as governance, policy analysis, political sciences/international relations, public administration, economics or any other relevant sector. A PhD level would be an added advantage.
- Between 12 and 25 years in the sector related to the Lot.
- With similar "dialogue facility" projects (and/or twinning instruments), between Europe and other countries.
- 3 experiences as main expert (team leader or single expert), mid-term or final evaluations of programmes financed by the European Union and any other large donor (at least one experience with the EU).
- 1 long term (12 month or more) in a developing/middle income country, in close relationship with country government structures and in the international/development cooperation area.
- Knowledge of a variety of relevant EU-funded programmes, the European Commission and the European External Action Service instruments, preferably in the twinning/policy dialogue sectors.
- With South African entitie.
- Knowledge of the Strategic Partnership between EU and one/more of the Strategic Partners, preferably from middle income countries.
Is an asset:
- In a university/think tank/policy analysis institution in matters linked to the present assignment;
- in the field of policy dialogue/twining.
- English proficiency.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference:
Country/Request 2018 /400105/Lot 3
Duration of assignment50 working days