Regional Facility for Business Development and Investment Climate
PostCommunications and Knowledge Management Expert
- Degree (preferably post-graduate degree / Masters) in Business, Economics, Communications, Development Studies, Research Methods, ICT or other field relevant to the assignment.
- 15 years of general professional experience relevant to the sector (research management, knowledge management, and communication);
- 5 years in research management / knowledge management in a development programme or economic development context;
- in the formulation and application of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Research and Learning (MEARL) (or similar) systems and tools;
- in knowledge management and communication in the context of an EU TA project (particularly using capacity4dev) will be an asset;
- Senior level (Key Expert, or similar) experience on donor / IFI projects will be an asset.
- English fluency;
- French fluency is an asset.
Duration of assignment