Project manager / Business Development Department
(Ref. DCM 18/01 - May 2018)
We intend to recruit a project manager for the Business Development Department, in order to support the acquisition of new projects.
- Identify new project opportunities for both funders and clients portfolios;
- Review tender notices, terms of reference and application dossiers;
- Organize documentation regarding pre-qualifications and proposals;
- Identify consultants and negotiate terms of participation;
- Maintain and strengthen the relationship with the network of consultants;
- Support the maintenance and strengthening of commercial partnerships.
Minimum requirements (compulsory):
If you are interested, before sending your application, please consider:
- Do you have an advanced degree in economics, sociology or related field?
- Do you have, at least, 3 years of experience in international cooperation and development?
- Are you determined to have a career in the international cooperation and development sector?
- Do you have experience in organizing dossiers for international lender tender applications?
- Are you motivated to, pro-actively and autonomously (not solitary), take up your tasks?
- Do you have strong communication skills, both in English and French?
- Do you want to be based in one of the Best European cities to live in?
For further information, please consult the attached document.
Duration of assignment12 months (extendable)