Sector Reform Performance
PostIWRM / water Policy Expert
- Master Degree or, in its absence, 6 years of equivalent professional experience in IWRM and / or water related rural development and / or agriculture policy;
- At least 6 years of experience in water and/or agriculture systems/policy formulation/reforms/studies, formulation and implementation;
- in assessment of institutional reforms in water sector,
- in design of water sector reform related programmes and projects;
- Knowledge of the regional context and/ or previous experience in Central Asia is a strong asset.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- Russian and/or Kyrgyz would be an asset.
Duration of assignment68 working days