Technical Assistance EIB EU4Skills
PostEducation Sector Specialist
- Degree in an economic discipline, social sciences or directly related. Master’s degree would be an advantage.
- 10 years with a minimum of 6 years in the field of data collection / analysis and assessment, monitoring and evaluation, research in the fields of education, social sciences, demographic sciences, developmental studies or other related to the assignment;
- in at least five projects/assignments of producing written analysis, technical advice, data collection and analysis, financial and/or economic assessment, education system evaluation, education monitoring frameworks/systems or other relevant project implementation and monitoring experience in a directly related field;
- working in projects with different settings, with or for relevant private or public organisations or investment institutions such as Multilateral Development Banks and International Financial Institutions, that have requirements for project implementation and/or monitoring in at least 2 projects/assignments in the past 7 years;
- of vocational education and training systems would be an advantage;
- working with EU institutions and/or the European Investment Bank would bean advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Good or better oral and written command of Ukrainian would be an advantage
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Ukraine/Request 2020/833487
Duration of assignment88 working days