Supporting Women's Participation in Public Life
PostAdvocacy and Communication Expert
- At least a Master's degree in a relevant filed to this assignment is required, for instance, gender studies, mass communication, political and / or social sciences, development, or equivalent.
- At least 6 years in supporting and implementing communication and visibility of funded support, including communication and visibility with focus on gender equality and women empowerment.
Cumulative experience required for the team:
- In gender equality and women empowerment;
- in at least three Development assistance projects / programmes;
- in supporting the development and implementation communication and visibility strategies and actions, and in editing and disseminating communication and visibility material, including social media, press releases, and audio-visual material, among others;
- in EU communication and visibility;
- in at least two EU funded projects;
- in supporting and executing the organisation of events, including high level events.
Cumulative experience preferred for the team:
- In working within in the EU, government of development partner administration is preferred for at least one of the experts;
- in managing, supporting management, or monitoring of implementation of EU funded projects / programmes with focus on areas of gender equality and women empowerment is preferred for at least one of the experts;
- in the European Neighbourhood Region, in at least one assignment /intervention, particularly local expertise in Egypt is preferred for at least one of the experts.
- Fluency in English and in Arabic, preferably of Egyptian dialect.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Egypt/Request 2019/408618/Lot 3
Duration of assignment65 working days