International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
PostTeam leader/IPSAS Expert
- Master's degree in accounting, finance or business administration and/or professional accounting – CPA, ACCA or at least five years’ experience in the application / implementation of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
- 12 years’ in professional accounting or financial management.
- 5 years in operating IPSAS accrual accounting systems and working with public sector organisations transitioning from cash accounting to IPSAS accrual accounting;
- in reviewing and conducting gap analysis of accounting systems for IPSAS compliance;
- in organizing and conducting training courses and workshops on accrual accounting and IPSAS;
- in working with Local Authorities in the Caribbean countries would offer a distinct advantage.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Jamaica/Request 2019/ 407829/Lot 5
Duration of assignment100 working days