Measuring and enhancing the performance of protected areas
- At least Master Degree or equivalent in a field related to ecology (agronomy, biology, forestry, breeding/veterinary, geography,…).
- In protected areas management and/or biodiversity conservation in Africa.
- Good networking capacity.
- Interest and commitment on biodiversity conservation – related issues.
- Basics of statistics and analysis in biodiversity conservation and knowledge and use of Protected Areas Management Effectiveness (PAME) tool would be important assets.
- French and English fluent (speaking, reading and writing).
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: ACP Countries/ EUROPEAID/138778/DH/SER/MULTI
Duration of assignment140 working days