Environment Management Agency
PostEnvironmental Economist and Financial Management Expert
- Master Degree in Environmental Economics, Environmental Management, or other areas relevant to the profile.
- At least 12 years in the sector relevant to the profile.
Research and assessment on the economic impacts of environmental conservation initiatives:
- International environmental agreements.
- Environmental Strategic Assessments.
- Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Appraisal of environmental impact of regulations or policies.
- Community-based environmental conservation and development projects (incl. economic analysis).
- Cost benefit analysis, socio-economic and financial feasibility of environmental strategies & programmes.
- Collection and analysis of environmental data
In the following areas is considered an asset:
- with organisations responsible for environmental management;
- in the SADC Region and/or other African countries.
- English proficiency.
- Communication and facilitation of consultations.
Duration of assignment62 working days