Preparation of a twinning fiche for the State Border Committee
PostIntegrated Border Management (IBM) Senior Expert (cat.2)
- Graduate of a Border/Coast Guard Academy or a Border Police institute or at least Masters Degree in a field relevant for the activities of border management or, in its absence, at least 3 additional years of general professional experience on top of the 6 required under general professional experience; Experience (in the team).
- At least 6 years general experience in the sector 4 (migration, in particular irregular migration and trafficking in human beings, improving capacity of government in areas such as border management, addressing irregular migration) of the Lot;
- in different aspects of Integrated Border Management such as but not limited to border management operations, search & rescue operations, risk analysis, inter-agency / intemational cooperation;
- in the area of Integrated Border Management in the EU (at the level of member states and/or EU);
- in implementing EU funded projects and working with the logical framework matrix approach;
- Knowledge of the specifics of Belarus and/or other countries of the Eastern Partnership;
- Knowledge of the Twinning instrument (including Twinning Manual).
- Fluency in English and Russia.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Belarus/ Request 2018 / 401173/Lot 3
Duration of assignment15 working days