Support Customs Authority
PostJunior Customs/Economic Policy Expert
- Master degree in domain of public financial management, customs, taxation, business administration.
- 3 years in economic/customs/tax analysis in a capacity as practitioner, academic or consultant;
- 3 years of providing technical assistance and training to governments in transitional economies and project management;
- knowledge of the Twinning instrument procedures financed by the EU in the framework of its external cooperation;
- in an advisory position (as staff member or consultant) on PFM, Taxation, Customs or Economic issues to a Development Agency will be an asset
- English proficiency;
- working knowledge of Arabic will be an asset.
Duration of assignment37 working days