Enhance the Africa-EU Alliance perspectives
PostSocio–economic / trade and investment experts
- Masters degree in the area of economics, social science, engineering.
- Socio-economic and institutional analysis (demonstrated by relevant publications and analytical work carried out, at least 10 assignments/publications overall);
- understanding of the African, notably North African context and institutional framework (overall demonstrated 15 years of experience);
- with the EC tools and way of working (overall at least 10 assignments with the EC);
- understanding of the main connectivity challenges of North Africa continent (5 years);
- with trade and investment policies and tools, (8 years), blending instruments, such as the External Investment Plan (3 years) and private sector development issues (8 years').
- English and French proficiency
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Mediterranean Region/Request 2018/138778/Lot 2
Duration of assignmentn.d.