Coordination, Planning, Communication and Partnerships Advisor
PostInternational development expert
- Master’s Degree or equivalent Advanced Degree in International Relations, Political Sciences, Communications, or in a related field of expertise.
- 6 years in international development, strategic planning, and knowledge of project planning together;
- understanding of ethnically diverse contexts is required.
- In development work in a complex conflict setting;
- in Rakhine State in the past two years is advantageous;
- in development and implementing partners' coordination mechanisms for the establishment of shared common practices for operational engagement in protracted crisis context will be considered an asset.
- English proficiency
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: MYANMAR /Request 2018/402293/Lot 3
Duration of assignment220 working days