Support to EU Joint Programming
PostDevelopment Cooperation Expert / Team Leader
- Master's degree related to international development, international relations, public policy, political/social science, public relations.
- 12 years in the sector (s) related to the lot;
- 4 years related to development co-operation and1 year in development assistance effectiveness including joint donor programming, preparation and/or implementation of joint donor strategies, donor harmonisation and donor co-ordination.
- In EU coordination and/or joint programming;
- in facilitating/managing complex policy dialogue, conducting analytical research related to public policy;
- in Kenya;in other African countries;
- in organizing and conducting workshops with beneficiary governments;
- English fluency;
- Knowledge of other European languages or Kiswahili would be an advantage.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Kenya /Request 2019/405931/Lot 6
Duration of assignment90 working days