Financing for Sustainable Development
PostTeam of experts / Financing for Sustainable Development
The team would need to have the following Professional Experience
- In-depth knowledge of Financing for Development issues, sound knowledge of the role of Financing for Development in the international development landscape and the on-going international discussions on these issues, proven experience of working on most of the Addis Ababa Action Areas themes and sub-themes, namely: domestic revenue mobilisation, transparency, public.
- Financial management, budget support; support to private investment; corporate social responsibility; remittances and migration; trade, aid-for-trade; development effectiveness and joint programming; climate finance; resilience; blending; innovative financing sources and instruments; science, technology and innovation; external debt; policy coherence for development; statistical capacity building.
- Strong data collection and data interpretation skills; ability to manage data analysis and deliver background notes, tables, graphs, data simulations and projections, and detailed figures on request.
- Skills in statistical and data modelling and presentation, including of complex sets of data, through dedicated IT softwares for data analysis and visualisation.
- Strong policy analysis and drafting skills.
- Ability to present data and information for public presentation, including visually, in an accessible manner.
- On the ODA reporting system;
- knowledge of SDG indicators and results frameworks.
- Graphic design, creative and technical skills; knowledge of design softwares; skills in design and data visualisation work for the development sector including reports; knowledge of the different stakeholders’ groups (including CSOs, private sector); ability to detect main signals in datasets and provide the best options for visualisation; knowledge of the different stages of publication production; knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tiered internet applications, including social media applications; understanding of Social Media tracking methodologies and techniques.
- English proficiency
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference:
Country / Request 2018/401498/ Lot 6
Duration of assignmentMinimum 15 working days