Measuring and enhancing the performance of protected areas
- Master Degree or equivalent in a field related to statistics /economics /mathematics, or equivalent.
- In the field of statistical assessment of data and information related to management processes and in the interpretation of results;
- in the conception, the use and the revision of composite indicators, as well as in the use of survey techniques, in quantitative surveys design and in multivariate analysis;
- in the application of knowledge and statistical processes to environmental and/or biodiversity conservation economics.
- Data management to ensure data quality, consistency and comparability in view of supporting decision-making processes at different levels (local, national, regional, continental);
- Statistical analysis for operational applications in biodiversity conservation and protected areas management.
- Fluent user of recognised statistical software such as SPSS/State/R/SAS;
- in training/capacity-building would be an important asset.
- English fluent (speaking, reading and writing). Good knowledge of French would be an asset.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: ACP Countries/ EUROPEAID/138778/DH/SER/MULTI
Duration of assignment115 working days