Support to the Rule of Law / Assessment of the sector budget support programme
PostLaw Enforcement Senior Expert
- Master Degree, or equivalent level of education, in law, political sciences or equivalent. Experts without the relevant university degree but with 10 years of relevant professional experience can also be considered;
- Minimum of 6 years in the rule of law sector, notably working with law enforcement agencies;
- with EU Budget Support delivering modalities and procedures is an asset. directly related to law enforcement sector development and reform;
- in development and implementation of comprehensive law enforcement strategies and reforms;
- in monitoring sector reform related programmes, particularly in the framework of international cooperation.
Will be an asset
- Knowledge of the Jordan law enforcement context;
- in the Middle East relevant to this assignment.
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is an asset.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Jordan/Request 2019/405048/Lot 5
Duration of assignment70 working days